Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Zaful Haltered Vintage Checked Dress Review

Hi kittens!

You may recall my past posts about the online clothing, shoes and accessories shop, Zaful. Well, I praised this store once and I'm praising it again because their selection is fantastic and I am in love with their vintage style clothes! Their products are affordable, high quality and delightful. You'll find a variety of styles at Zaful, from edgy, hip and unique dresses to playful, pin up style bikinis. 


Isn't it adorable?? It's so 1950s that I feel like I could boogie woogie in it!!! 
Let's rock around the clock tonight! ;-)
I'm not much of a dancer though. I prefer singing. <3
 The little black and white checkers, the halter style and the length (knee length. Slightly longer on me because I'm not that tall) make this dress a real rockin' beauty. You can see below that the dress reveals part of the back. Perfect for summer!

I am very fond of the sweetheart neckline. Classic and flattering:

 I chose a size M and as you can tell, the dress fits me perfectly. The material is soft but sturdy. I just love this dress and I know I'm going to be wearing it often :) It's comfortable, cute and it makes me feel like one of the characters in Happy Days! The customer service at Zaful is excellent too. I highly recommend their store. Take a look at their collections ladies, if you haven't already! 


♫ Bye for now and have a rockin' August! 



17 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress! Suits you perfectly!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! It looks great!!! So nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Caramella buona estate, un abbraccio Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi caramella, i love the dress, so nice so fresh!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really good with the dress! It's so you! Love Anna Ziuzina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi caramella, i' a new follower, Nice photos!
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: http://recensioni-mamycapfini.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute :)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so cute! Keep it up! Dr. Christian Farthing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with all this!
    You are beautiful and super stylish!

    A kiss from Brazil!

    http://coracaopinup.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning I just love those vintage dresses , you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is lovely, You have great taste. Well done Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personal customization for you mother of the bride oakleigh martina liana wedding dresses wedding dress hire brisbane jadegowns com au review if you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.minel.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So viele Kleider warten auf Ihre Option, wenn Sie eine schöne Dame sein wollen, bitte wählen Sie uns.jadegowns günstige brautkleider kaufen reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase evening dress reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase mini prom dresses reviews
    View more dresses, please click www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete